A guide for victims of crime
This booklet written by Victim Assist Queensland (Department of Justice and Attorney General) for victims of crime and friends and family who may have been directly or indirectly affected by a violent crime.
The guide will take you through:
- The impact of violent crime on you and your family
- Support services available to you and your family
- Reporting the crime to the police
- Your rights as a victim of crime
- Financial assistance to help recovery
- Going to court as a witness
- Protecting you and your family
You can download the pdf booklet Guide for victims of crime or view it below.