This booklet written by Victim Assist Queensland (Department of Justice and Attorney General) for victims of crime and friends and family who may have been directly or indirectly affected by a violent crime.
The guide will take you through:
- The impact of violent crime on you and your family
- Support services available to you and your family
- Reporting the crime to the police
- Your rights as a victim of crime
- Financial assistance to help recovery
- Going to court as a witness
- Protecting you and your family
You can download the pdf booklet Guide for victims of crime or view it below.