As you know by now, Living Well is an Australian resource to assist and support men who have experienced childhood sexual abuse or sexual assault, as well as their partners, families, supporters and workers. However Living Well is more than just a website. We provide a range of services to men, and to their partners, families and supporters. These include:
- Face to face counselling for individuals, couples, or families (based in South East Queensland).
- Online counselling via email, Skype or text-based chat (Australia-wide).
- Telephone counselling (Australia-wide).
- Groups for men, for partners, and for professionals.
- Training and consultation including workshops, presentations and webinars.
More detailed information about the specific services and supports that Living Well can offer are listed below.
Living Well Services
- Face to face counselling
- Telephone counselling
- Living Well Men’s Group
- Living Well Partners Group
- Living well: A guide for men