At Living well we are interested in providing the best possible service to men who have experienced child sexual abuse or sexual assault, to partners, friends, family or service providers. We have endeavoured to provide the most relevant, up to date information possible. We have sought to draw from established resources and evidence based research in order to produce material that is reliable and has a practical, useful focus. We have endeavoured to fully acknowledge the multiple original sources and not to infringe on anyone’s copyright.
Living Well welcomes suggestions as to how you feel this web resource can be improved. If you have noticed any mistakes, or wish to provide us with feedback on any particular aspect of the resources, please do not hesitate to contact us! All comments, and complaints, are welcome. Feedback may be provided via the contact form or our website survey.
Living Well is an initiative of Anglicare Southern Queensland. It was originally established through a grant from the Queensland Gambling Community Benefit Fund and the generous assistance of private donors.
We are extremely grateful to the many men, women and organisations that have supported the development of this resource. We would like to express particular thanks to:
- Alex, Brent, Dave, Glen, Ken, Kobi, Mitch, Nathan, Rob, Roger,
- Carolyn and Max from South East Centre Against Sexual Assault (Victoria)
- Cameron at Northern Centre Against Sexual Assault (Victoria)
- The Collective at BRISCC
- Deb, Erica And Christie at Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre
- Jan and Mary Jane form the Brisbane Sexual Assault Service
- Di at Gold Coast Sexual Assault Prevention Service
- Karen and Julie at Toowoomba Sexual Assault Service
- Wendell, Murad and Ari at MARS
- Andrew and Piers from Mensline Australia
- Judy from the Sexual Assault Support and Prevention Service Roma
- Damien and David at Digicon
- Craig at NOUS
- David at Dulwish Centre Publications
- Paul at Kyabra
- Mike Lew, Ron Fry, Noel Harbinger, Patrick O’Leary, Jim Hopper, Tony Fletcher, Kent Smith
- Project X
- SAMSSA (Service Assisting Male Survivors of Sexual Assault) Canberra
- NSW Rape Crisis
- Australian Centre for the Study of Sexual Assault (ACSSA).
- Relationships Australia (Queensland
- Logan Youth and Family Services
- Centrecare (Queensland)