If your partner was sexually assaulted or sexually abused, please know you are not alone. Many partners and loved ones come to this site after discovering that a man in their life has a history of sexual violence. Very often the first person a man tells is his partner or someone else he is very close to. While this is very hard and brave for a man to do, it also calls for a lot of strength from the person he discloses to. It can be hard to know how to respond.
Please know that you are not alone in struggling with this. We want to acknowledge how difficult it is for أنت to be in this position, أيضا. We want you to know that support is available.
أدناه لقد جمعت كل المعلومات التي قد تكون مفيدة للشركاء, عائلة, الأصدقاء والمؤيدين من الرجال الذين لديهم خبرة الاعتداء الجنسي على الأطفال أو الاعتداء الجنسي. Lots of these pages refer to partners, however the information is just as relevant if it was a son, a brother, a close friend, أو أي دولة أخرى بعزيز.
- عندما يكشف رجل: كيف يمكنك أن تساعد
- غير مفيد الأساطير حول الاعتداء الجنسي والاغتصاب من الرجال
Improve your relationship
- تطوير العلاقة الحميمة في علاقتك
- الرجال, emotions and sexual abuse
- The importance of supporting partners
معلومات عن الشركاء
- When your partner discloses sexual assault or abuse
- My partner was sexually abused: Common questions
- Relationship challenges following sexual abuse or assault
- Info for partners where there are sexual intimacy difficulties
- Info for female partners where there is conflict
- Info for male partners
- Advice for partners from men who have experienced sexual assault or abuse
Living Well provides support and counselling to men, but also to the partners, family and loved ones of men who have experienced sexual abuse or sexual assault. If you live in the Greater Brisbane area, we can offer وجها لوجه المشورة. If you live elsewhere in Australia, الهاتف المشورة و الاستشارة عبر الانترنت are options.